Saturday, February 12, 2011

My loving husband

The girls enjoyed having the sparkling grape juice that we put in the fridge last night in their plastic champagne glasses and felt really special. We have never done the "tooth fairy" thing but perhaps this is our tradition - a special cool drink. It's just normally as soon as the tooth comes out. :-)
I had a really rough morning and even though Brendon worked this morning he insisted I just rest and he made toasted tuna cheese mayo sandwiches for lunch. They were so good. Then he got a roast lamb on and had a nap while Rachel, Ruth and I watched an episode of "Little House on the Prairie". The dinner was lovely and I am so very thankful for the amazing man God has blessed me with.




Ruth's next school posting arrived yesterday - so that has been keeping the girls entertained.

No comments: