Monday, August 3, 2009

Extra sleep please....

I got up this morning at my normal time, had some time in prayer and then just headed straight back to bed. I was just exhausted. I slept until the younger girls got up.
Once Hannah was in bed for her afternoon nap I helped Ruth build this puzzle. She had been working on it through the morning but just needed a little bit of guidence to get it done. As soon as she was in bed for her nap though, I headed for bed myself. I don't remember when last I had an afternoon nap, but I was just so very tiered. I was so very thankful for a freezer full of pre-made meals and so dinner was quick and easy. After dinner though I headed back to bed again. I was so thankful for Brendon's help and when I came through to help get the girls ready for bed he had even cleaned up the kitchen for me. I am so thankful to God for him. And I am thankful for the extra sleep I was able to have today. I think my body just finally needed some catching up after having sick girls for a number of weeks in a row.

No comments: