Sunday, June 3, 2012

8 months

Wow - 8 months already.
He is crawling really fast now and loves trying to pull himself up on things. He gets onto his knees easily but definitely wants to be up on his feet.
With 5 teeth added this month it's been a bit rough. I am not sure if it's that or the crawling but he has not grown much or put on weight this month. He is looking fine though - so it does not worry me. I am glad I could get such a lovely smile from him (showing his big teeth). He has been rather grizzly lately but a photo like this is a good one to look at on those bad days as it just brings a smile to my face every time and I know the teething will pass. There is a wonderfully happy child in there and he does bring much joy.
An updated one of the children. All such blessings.

No comments: