Thursday, May 28, 2009

Netball and playground

Yesterday I took Rachel down to the school for a beginners Netball practice. Wednesday's are netball practice time for all the girls, but one of the Brownie Moms mentioned that she takes the beginners. Rachel had a wonderful time and would like to go every week. Most of the Brownies play netball, but we did not start her last year as we had a baby arriving and it was our first winter. I am not sure if we will want the team netball with Saturdays traveling around for games, but at least for now she can benefit from it.
And while Rachel was busy with netball I took the younger two to the school playground. They had such a good time. Hannah absolutely LOVES going down the slide on her own. I put her half way and she wiggles herself forward until she slides.
They enjoyed it so much yesterday that I brought them back today (I also did not have the camera yesterday). Rachel had her Brownie pickup at the school, so we just stayed a little longer. We ended up staying for 45 min. They both had a great time and today Hannah even enjoyed climbing around some of the things shown here. She would walk up and down the platforms on the right and left and then cross over through that tunnel behind Ruth.
Ruth is really good on it all and I was amazed at how much she can do. I think this might be a regular Thursday appointment.

No comments: