Sunday, October 3, 2010

Pants and play

I asked Rachel to take some of Brendon's washing through to our room. I told her she could just leave them on our bed. When Brendon came in later this was what he found. His clothes tucked up nicely for bed. It was so funny and I was so glad Rachel had thought of something funny to do to her Dad. They are always teasing each other and giving each other frights (and Rachel has managed to give him a few good frights too lately). It was so nice that she came up with something so clever. We all had such a good laugh. :-)
And Ruth's rub yesterday did the trick and my leg was feeling fine today so we got down to play some squash too. Thank you Lord!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Fun! Thanks for sharing. I find myself more and more just sitting back and enjoying my families interaction. :) Hope you have a great day!