Monday, June 7, 2010

Big twists holiday

Yesterday Brendon washed Ruth's hair and I put it in huge twists (only around 8 of them). Today I slowly worked through it all, combing it out, and getting it in big twists.
These are classified as big because they would not lasts for weeks and weeks. It still took a while to do but they will help lengthen the hair in preparation for the extensions on Sunday.
They look lovely though. I am so glad I have learnt so much over the last 6 months. Even though it still takes we are both doing a lot better with it.
The only problem is that once she has the extensions and then people ask "who did her hair" I will have to say that I got someone to put the extensions in. I did however do the over 7 hours of prep before that.
With Brendon working this morning I forgot that it was Queen's birthday weekend where the Monday is a holiday. So I had a wonderful surprise when Brendon arrived home at lunch time.

No comments: