Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Camera Surprise

I am so happy to have my own camera back. It was such a lovely surprise. When I sent the camera in they said they would contact me within 10 days to let me know what the technician found wrong and if it would be a free repair. Well, last Friday was 10 days and so I waited until Monday morning to e-mail and ask if they had any news. Within 10 minutes of sending my e-mail I got a phone call to let me know that the camera had been repaired (at NO COST) and had been sent with the courier on Friday afternoon. What wonderful news. And then on Tuesday morning it arrived with the post. I am so thankful to the Lord that it did not cost us to get it repaired and that we have a camera in the house again.
This photo was Rachel and Ruth doing a "teddy dance" for Dad.

No comments: