Sunday, May 3, 2009

12th Anniversary

Today I have been married to my ♥♥♥best friend♥♥♥ and the ♥♥♥most amazing man♥♥♥ for 12 years...
A special time to look back over the years and see how faithful God has been.











Amazing to see how much the family has changed in 12 years. And how lovely that the day fell on a Sunday.
It has been almost 5 years since Brendon and I had a nice meal "alone" together. So it was very special for us to be able to have a lovely lunch at the "Mud House".
With such beautiful scenery. It's a wine estate and the fact that it's autumn and the leaves on the vines are all orange made it very beautiful.













Our fancy deserts. Brendon enjoyed a nice steak and I had my first ever risotto. Then for the lovely fancy deserts. Brendon went for the typical male choice of chocolate and fudge while I went for the typical woman's choice of blueberry cheesecake with almond ice scream.
We had a lovely time. And not only did our neighbour Lynn come over to look after the girls, she also gave us this lovely bunch of flowers and a slab of chocolate. What a blessing they have been to us.

No comments: