Monday, April 27, 2009

Mon 27 April

The search for the missing shoe continues.... I have completely repacked my linen cupboard (just in case it got packed away with a blanket - and it needed to be done), sorted all of Hannah's draws as well as Ruth's and although no shoe has been found we did find Ruth's missing spare sleep time blanket (hidden behind clothes in her one draw).

I think I have actually gotten to the point of giving up. We have been given a number of 2nd hand pairs but none small enough. So to have bought a pair (that cost almost as much as an adult pair) and then loose one, we just don't want to have to buy another pair. Today she wore one of the bigger pairs and although they did come off a bit she did fine (and her feet stayed warm and dry). As a friend said though - it has gotten me to do quite a bit of spring cleaning... :-)

I enjoyed playing outside with the girls this afternoon in the beautiful autumn leaves... yes, Hannah's shoes were way too big, but we still all had fun :-)

No comments: