Saturday, March 21, 2009

Hawarden Show

This morning we spent a few hours at the Hawarden show. Rachel helped sell Guide biscuits for an hour or so and then we got to enjoy the different things available. While Rachel was busy Hannah and Ruth LOVED a jumping castle that they had all to themselves (and was free). It was so cute to watch Hannah standing and bouncing and then purposefully falling over and having a great time with her older sister. (I am sorry now that I did not take my camera with).
Rachel had her wallet with and enjoyed spending some of the money she has been saving up on some rides at the show. She went on the swings again (those that go around really fast and high) and she took Ruth with her on the carousel (they had nice seats - Ruth is still too small to go on one of the horses). Then she took me on the Ferris wheel with her. She had gone with Dad last year (and Ruth for a short bit) and so it was my turn this year. Boy was it scary for me. Rachel loved it though and it was nice to go on with her.
Rachel had made a card while helping with biscuits and wrote a thankful you note on it to us for taking the family to the show. She really enjoyed it.

No comments: