Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Walk, dance and roll

The girls taking the babies for a walk. Ruth was given this doll pram by our neighbours and has been spending so much time outside walking her dolls. :-)
Here everyone is on their way down to fetch the post. That may sound strange but if you knew the size of our property you would realize that is MORE than enough of a walk for Ruth.
Rachel's ballet started up last week. This week Grandpa and Nana took her and Ruth was excited to go with this time (last week she stayed home). She LOVES going with to Ballet and today she was asking for her stockings. So I got her dressed for Ballet. :-)
Both last week and this week Tuesday we were asked to help out at the bowls tournament. Today was the last day and we can a lovely time.
I would also like to give a bit more info on this picture. Someone on the opposing team had hit the jack right next to the ditch with their ball quite close. Brendon had already gone so I knew what I had to do. I had to hit the jack (no small task) and follow it into the ditch. Everyone was thrilled when I pulled it off. So just in front of Brendon, in the ditch, you can see the small white ball (the jack) and my ball, nice and close next to it. Because I hit the jack, even though my ball is in the ditch it is still "live". So there was no way I could be beaten.
It was a lovely way to end the tournament. :-)

1 comment:

Nick and Lynn Clevely said...

Well done Belinda!! Some good bowling abilities there. Lovely to read all your news and see the pics.