Friday, February 6, 2009

SURPRISE!!!!

So you think it looks like a typical Saturday afternoon picture?????
Well, it's FRIDAY!!!!!
And that was my amazing SURPRISE from Brendon today. I had no idea that it was a public holiday today and he was able to give me such a wonderful surprise this morning when I woke up - HE WAS HERE.
Yesterday afternoon he even brought his overall home from work and I said "why did you bring it today". His reply was "oh, I thought it was Friday". I felt so sorry for my dear husband, having such a long week that he thought the week was over but still having another day.
How lovely to have an extra day to the weekend. I think it put a permanent smile on my face for the day...... It was also lovely to see his smile.
Thank you my love.
Rachel is making the most of the day and while Dad washes the car she is washing her bike "before Nana and Grandpa arrive". They arrive tonight at 11:25pm. So Rachel and I will leave home around 8pm and get some errands and shopping done in town before we pick them up.
Rachel has asked so many times today "how many more hours". So I have had to give her regular updates to stop her asking. "2 more hours and they will be in Sydney" Then they have a 4 hour wait before heading out to us. She is so very excited though. We all are.

No comments: