Friday, August 1, 1997

2nd home

372 Ballyjamesduff, Randjiesfontein, Midrand.
July and August 1997
Before we got married I had been working as a bookkeeper. I stopped work the month before we got married but unfortunately the lady who took over from me could not cope and just left. So my previous boss asked if I would work for him again. I explained that we wanted children as soon as the Lord would allow and that I wanted to be at home. He then suggested that I work from home. He found this HUGE property to rent. The plan was that I would run the company from home, the workshop would be in the ginormous 4 car garage and I would have my office downstairs. The plan sounded nice, but we were unable to get phone lines installed and so I had to travel into work. Eventually it was clear that phone lines where not going to be happening soon, so I had to resign again. Brendon was working in Midrand, so we started looking for something in the area.

No comments: