Monday, June 28, 2010

Clowning around

Hannah is such a clown. She really had us laughing so much today.

Rachel has enjoyed using the Math-U-See songs to learn the skip counting facts (along with her blocks). She decided to "play her guitar" while she sang.

And then obviously her sisters wanted a turn too. I just love Hannah's guitar. And then what gets us laughing every time we watch this video is what she does when I say "point". I did not notice when I was filming (otherwise I would have said "point with your finger"). You can see that these girls do a lot of ballet dancing in this house. :D

Ruth also wanted a go at this song.

But I had to film this one as well. I was so surprised to hear her singing along. She does not know the words for the song part yet, so I suggested she make a clicking sound with the music. So when Rachel comes in to sing - that is the funny thing she is trying to do with her mouth. Eventually she gives up the idea. :-)

No comments: