Monday, May 17, 2010

How to train your dragon

This evening Brendon and I were invited to an information evening on Permanency (basically Fostering on a permanent basis). We had two free movie tickets still that expire this month so Brendon took the day off and we headed into town to watch "How to train your dragon". We payed the small bit extra as it was a 3D movie, but it was lovely for me to get to watch my first 3D movie and it was a nice movie too. The only time it was showing was 11am, so Brendon had the whole afternoon to just be together - chatting and reading and watching people at the mall (always a very interesting social study activity). We had a lovely day together and I thank the Lord for my wonderful husband.
The girls stayed with Bob and Lynn (I will fetch them tomorrow morning) and I am so thankful for their friendship.

No comments: