Monday, May 24, 2010

Thanks Mum

The girls were happy to have me back and they were thrilled that I brought them some gifts. Ruth loves her highlighting book and Rachel already has plans for making a necklace for Ruth from her gift. The girls think Brendon's 3D book mark is so cool and he enjoyed his chocolate without them knowing about it. :-)
Rachel told me that she does not mind when I go to meetings in the evening because she knows I will be there when she wakes up. But she does not like it when I stay away overnight. It's nice to know she misses me. She actually gave me a card on Friday with an aeroplane drawn on the front and it said "Dear Mum. I hope you have a nice time. I will miss you lots. Love Rachel."
You girls are all so special to me and I thank the Lord for you.

No comments: