Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Out and about

I got a call from the nurse this morning with the results from the blood test I had done yesterday. The hCG level that this little one has created is already up to 660. So it's all looking good.
I was on lift club duty today for Rachel's Art Club. Thankfully one of the other mothers offered to have my little two visit with her (her younger daughter is also 4). So I hung around at the school while Rachel was busy. It was nice to be able to get some bible reading done, get all my phone numbers transferred into my new diary, listen to a few chapters of an audio book and even get a nap in the car (with the seats that fold down so nicely). Ruth and Hannah had a great time but were also glad to get to have some time with Rachel on the tramp this evening. I am so very thankful I did not have to try to keep Hannah entertained while out the whole day.

No comments: