Thursday, October 28, 2010

Still off my feet

How wonderful to have a good night's sleep last night. I repeated my 3am combination (painkillers and a glass of wine) before I went to bed and was so thankful to have a pain free night. I woke with pain this morning and then had a bit more pain in the afternoon once Rachel was off to Brownies and I was busy with the younger girls. I am very thankful for the meals I have in the freezer which have meant no standing in the kitchen preparing food this week. I am also so thankful for a friend who offered to do the Brownie transport today as I was originally on and realized yesterday that things were just not getting better quickly enough. Tonight I plan to stay up a bit later than usual and make sure I am really tired before I head to bed. Then hopefully I can get to sleep without pain killers.

No comments: