Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Cows and snow

So yesterday I was woken with a loud "IT'S SNOWING" and today it was a scream "THERE ARE COWS IN OUR GARDEN". They had manged to wiggle a gate loose and made it all the way over to our garden. I had actually been aware of the mooing really close to the house but never dreamt they were actually in the garden.
As soon as they saw us they made a run for it. They waited in the back yard for the owners to arrive and shepherd them back to their field.
Now that we have a beautiful clear sky we can see all the snow that fell on the mountains yesterday. So spectacular.
I thought I would take some landscape photos for you to have a better idea of what it looks like. I must try get similar photos (or perhaps a video) of the mountains around the farm were Brendon works. They are also just wonderful.

No comments: