Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Cut and paste

Ruth has had a lot of fun with her school work this week. Here she is enjoying her first time gluing. Yes, I am not a big crafty Mum and it really is her first time. To see the work Ruth has gotten done this week check out her blog.
You can also see the start of her new hair do. The small twists on the back. I kept the top part in one pony as I worked my way around but realized that it actually allows so many knots to form. So I will probably not do that again.
Today Rachel got to do some extra cutting and pasting as there was a craft day organized. She was there form 10 till 3 and had a great time.
She made an journal cover and 4 cards.
It was nice for her to have something different to do and it was also nice for Ruth to get extra attention from me. So a very crafty day indeed.

No comments: