Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sick leave please

Hannah found a nice seat on the tractor. :-)Rachel has had a runny nose since Monday and I have been dosing us all up on vitamins. Unfortunately last night I started with a sore throat and I had no garlic in the house. So this morning we headed out to add garlic and honey to our daily dose. The garlic is doing a good job on my throat but I have a head cold and was thinking how nice it would be if I could just put in for a day's sick leave and spend a day in bed. :(
Rachel and I had planned to make milk tart today for the function tomorrow night. So I demonstrated a couple of things in making the crust and then I sat in the lounge resting while she did the rest. I helped her with the decorating at the end and she was so impressed. I will load a photo of the final product with the recipe.

No comments: