Thursday, July 15, 2010

Music fun

I had a quick meeting to go to this afternoon so I dropped the girls for a visit with Anna and her two younger children, Jackson and Olivia. Olivia is just 6 weeks younger than Hannah. Hannah cried terribly when I left but I got a test from Anna a little later saying she had calmed down quickly and was happily playing. She just seems to be going through a clingy phase at the moment. Poor thing. It breaks my heart to leave her like that but it was reassuring that she settle down so quickly.
When I got back they were singing along with a friend of Anna's. They had a lovely time with all the songs. She even sang "Doe a deer" which the girls really enjoyed.







She even let the children have a little fiddle with her guitar. Always fun for children. :-)

No comments: