Monday, July 12, 2010

More ice

The girls were playing outside this morning and found this area frozen and said they were "walking on water".











I then went to check the chook's trough and it was frozen over again.











The girls wanted to check the puddles along the drive - so off we went again. I just love the excitement and joy you can see on their faces in this photo. (Double click on it if you want to see it a bit bigger)

At 1:15pm the ice is still so thick in places.












And then time to warm those toes by the fire. :-)




Ruth continues to LOVE her collage work. She wants to do a bit of work every day. I am so thankful for the DVD that the correspondence school sent me on this. It has been a breakthrough for me to see how to give the girls the freedom to just create.

No comments: