Thursday, July 22, 2010

Create and find

The other food item that is often available for Ruth (especially when I notice her sleeping more than normal) is chicken liver pate. When I asked if she wanted some on bread for lunch today she said no. But when I asked her if she wanted to eat it with a spoon she said yes. I then offered her some olives (as she loves them) and so she decided to fill the olives with chicken liver pate. Quite a creative meal. :-)

I have a lovely book called "Slow and steady, get me ready" which has one game / activity a week for the first 5 years. I have had to get it out again recently to come up with ideas to keep Hannah busy. So this was today's "game". We found a few "matching" toys and counted "one, two" as we collected them all. Then we placed one of each into two different bags. The girls then had to take an item out of one bag and find the same shaped item in the second bag - EYES CLOSED. They all had a lot of fun.

No comments: