Sunday, January 24, 2010

Family meals

It was lovely to get some fresh veggies from the garden today. Brendon had chopped up some meat for me so I needed to get some meals done. I made a Sweet and Sour Pork Casserole (thanks Fiona for the recipe) and my Curry. It's great to finally have some meals in the freezer again.
I have been struggling with my right arm for a while and it got really sore today. So Brendon an Rachel came and did the chopping and stirring for me. So as a family effort we got 8 meals in the freezer.
Ruth is enjoying learning to play this memory game with Dad and Rachel. The best time for this is in "quiet time" when Hannah is already in bed. Rachel has been playing it more lately and so it will be nice for them to be able to play together.

Smokey using Tiger as a pillow again. They are such sweet kittens.

No comments: