Sunday, December 13, 2009

I AM

John 8:58 "Jesus said to them, 'Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am.'"
Genesis 3:2 "And the angel of the Lord appeared to him in a blazing fire from the midst of a bush; and he looked, and behold, the bush was burning with fire, yet the bush was not consumed."
6 "I am the God of your father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob."
14 "And God said to Moses, 'I AM WHO I AM'; and He said, 'Thus you shall say to the sons of Israel 'I AM has sent me to you.'"
The burning bush was a reading in a number of the Jesse Tree suggested verses lists that I have, but I did not do enough study on it at the time and did not find this amazing verse. I saw it on a friend's blog and decided that even though it's a few days late (and so out of chronology) - it's so worth adding. Thanks Fiona.

No comments: