Thursday, June 18, 2009

Our Ancient Egyptian

Rachel has been very excited this week for today's Brownies meeting. They were having a party and had to dress up as Ancient Egyptians. We started the braids yesterday to make sure we had enough time to get them done.
She was so happy with the way it turned out.
She also had to take something to eat. So she made the usual chocolate chip topped chocolate cake but this time the only thing I helped with was spraying the pan. I buy a big bottle of spray and cook and it's too big for her - I probably have to buy her a smaller bottle to use. I did this with the oil (for making bread) because my oil was also too heavy for her. She enjoyed the independence of poring the batter, putting in and taking out of the oven and taking it out of the pan.

No comments: