Sunday, April 5, 2009

Growing

Yesterday afternoon Rachel went to pick peas again. This must be the 3rd container full she has brought in and there are still more. They have grown really well this year.
So I got out into the garden after church this morning and harvested our corn and pumpkin. If you remember our poor corn had been eaten flat by sheep, so we were happy to just get something. And they were enough for Sunday dinner and were quite yummy. We were also happy with how the pumpkin's grew. We had only spotted around 4 of them, so when I found 15 we were all quite surprised.
And something else that is growing is little Hannah. I didn't think she would be up on the "learning tower" this soon. But she knew I was busy with her breakfast and I could not hold her and stir, so Dad helped her up onto the tower. I am again so thankful for this purchase - I would not be allowing her to stand on a chair.

No comments: